Thursday 13 October 2016

KRPKAB Upcoming Episode: Vicky Enters in Dev's Office, Sonakshi Interferes in Office Matter, Ishwari Disappoints

KRPKAB (Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi) Upcoming Episode: Vicky Enters in Dev's Office, Sonakshi Interferes in Office Matter, Ishwari Disappoints on TellyTVShows.blogspot.in

Neha said to Ishwari that you are the only one who can see tears in my eyes, otherwise no one in Ranveer family cares for me. she said Ranveer only care about the household thing not  about me. Ishwari replied that I understand your situation but that is If you house & you also has to take care with Ranveer. Neha asked Ishwari if she feels that I am a burden on her ,then I will leave the house. Ishwari replied her that  you are my child & I will never let you go anywhere.
 
Sonakshi staring & smiling to see Dev on the bed so as Dev. Ishwari Knock the room. Sonakshi opens the gate. Ishwari angrily asked Sonakshi has Dev wake up to this Dev replied I am already waked up. Ishwari asked him why you did not come to ask about your sister, it's not a small thing that she left her house. Dev replied it was too late & I thought you might be sleeping. 

He also said yesterday night we both were also talking about the same. Ishwari asked Dev what have you thought about Vicky job & remind him not to forgot the responsibly towards the family. dev replied I understand & will do good for him. Asha was very worried about the finance. Bijoy asked not sufficient to pay the bill. Asha sadly replied not sufficient. Bijoy said will speak to Saurabh about finance.

KRPKAB Upcoming Episode: Vicky Enters in Dev's Office, Sonakshi Interferes in Office Matter, Ishwari Disappoints


KRPKAB (Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi) Upcoming Episode 2016:

 
Sonakshi without knocking entered the room & wakeup Neha. Neha angrily replied what happened. Sonakshi politely asked her to go out or if she want to talk about anything she is always there. Neha got irritated & replied since I came everyone is asking me question as if she has done some crime & asked her to leave her alone. Nikki interrupted her, she replied her mistake & said sorry to Sonakshi.

Sonakshi smilingly replied its ok she can understand her situation.Saurabh gets upset about the financial condition & start shouting on himself, that I have to pay this bill also. Looking him Elena asked him about the money, she asked do you have sufficient amount as she needs to borrow 10000 Rs for her pocket money. Saurabh gives Elena 3000 Rs with a sad smile on his face. Elena looking his sad face asked is every thinks is fine with him. He replied missing sona.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.