Thursday 13 October 2016

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi News: New Problem in Dev-Sonakshi Life, Vicky's New Job

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi News: New Problem in Dev-Sonakshi Life, Vicky's New Job on TellyTVShows.blogspot.in

Bijoy said why the only wife will keep the fast not husband, dev replied I asked Sonakshi not to keep the fast. I don’t trust in god so I don’t keep, Elena smilingly asked dev does Sonakshi take care of you, dev replied yes & also asked when are you planning for your honeymoon. Dev replied after Navratri. Dev & Sonakshi left the home.

Dev  stopped the car said sorry to Sonakshi for the morning incident, I am seriously saying sorry from heart. Thanks for not discussing the fight from parents. Dev said I don’t know how to make you relies on that I am sorry. To this Sonakshi replied I want to make your family like my family. So want to follow all the tradition in order they should believe I am like them.

Dev & Sonakshi entered the house, mamaji happily said you both came on right time. Ishwari asks for dinner. Radha rani interrupted & sarcastically said Sonakshi might be eaten non-veg at home. Ishwari replied I know her she will not do things which I don’t like. Radha rani said to sonakshi you were resting at yous mothers house & here your mother in law was cooking entire food alone. 

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi News: New Problem in Dev-Sonakshi Life, Vicky's New Job

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Upcoming News:


In this Mamaji commented on her statement that didn’t know that you don’t how to work, to stop the argument between mamaji & radha rani Ishwari said when Vicky will get married I will take leave from work. mamji replied in Vicky marriage you only have to take care of entire things.

Neha came to home tears on her eyes, Ishwari asked what happen to you. Neha replied I will never go to that house again. Radha rani asked does Ranveer has done anything to you. Mama ji said Ranveer cannot do anything wrong. Ishwari got worried & hug Neha. Here Dev is shouting asked what has Ranveer & his family has done with my sister , so that my sister has to leave the house at night . 

Dev angrily saying to Sonakshi what wrong behavior Ranveer family doing with my sister. He also said with tears in his eyes that Maa always loved me more than everyone, she has given me all the opportunity which should be given to Neha. So she doesn’t want that she should be sad ever in her life, I want to give her all the happiness in the world. Sonakshi replied to Dev not to worry at the moment Neha is very angry from Ranveer & after some time everything will be fine & consoled him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.