Monday 2 October 2017

Beyhadh 2nd October 2017 Written Update Episode Future Twist

Beyhadh written update 2nd October 2017 Written Episode Update Twist Future story of Beyhadh. Spoilers & latest news/Update on TellySerialUpdates.com
The serial starts with the scene in which Arjun says to Ayaan that Maya aka Jennifer Winget will come to meet him soon. Ayaan asks how do you know about her arrival? Arjun says that I know very well that she will come soon. Here Lalwani says to Maya that Arjun aka Kushal Tondon is trying to trap her. Maya says if he wants to trap me then he will get stuck in my trap very soon.
Arjun and Ayaan are talking to each other. Saanjh is coming there and talks to Arjun about this matter too. Arjun says to Saanjh that I already talk to the Police about this matter and they will definitely find out the matter at any cost. Even though I compensate with all children and that's why I have stopped down the production work.

Beyhadh 2nd October 2017 Written Episode Update

Beyhadh 2nd October 2017 Written Update Episode Future Twist

 

Ayaan says that here production is getting stop down and there Arohi's exam will be getting finish today. So that it's good that we will go to the London and enjoy our holidays. Saanjh says that I will not go anywhere because I don't want to leave this matter here. Otherwise, everyone thinks that we will run away from here. Arjun says that no, I will not go anywhere because if Police needs me then I will be here to give an answer to them. Saanjh says that I will not go anywhere by leaving you here alone. Arjun says that I won't come with you today but I will be there after 2 days. Saanjh says no, I will not go. Arjun says that we can't keep Arohi in this tense environment. So that's why you people will go to the London by today's flight.

Beyhadh 2nd October 2017 Written Episode:

Saanjh says today is Arohi's final. Arjun says it's ok but you will go to the London after Arohi's final. Saanjh says ok but you will come after 2 days at any cost. Arjun says ok. Ayaan asks Arjun that why are you hiding Maya's matter from Saanjh. Arjun says that if we will tell everything to Saanjh about Maya's comeback then she will be getting scared very badly. So it's better, we will send Saanjh from here. Arjun added that I will face Maya on my own. Here Maya is thinking about Arjun and says that I will come if you are calling me. It's about 5 years gap and now I will come to meet you soon. Suddenly, a song plays on behind the scene and that is,"Tujhe Pyar Karte Karte, Teri Nind Tak Udadu, Aau Jo Apni Hadd Pe Tujhe Kya Se Kya Bnadu."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.