Monday 2 October 2017

Chandra Nandini 2nd October 2017 Written Update Episode Future Twist

Chandra Nandini written updates 2nd October 2017 Written Episode Update Twist Future story of Chandra Nandini. Spoilers & latest News/Update on TellySerialUpdates.com
The serial starts with the scene in which Bindusaar and Dharma are getting married to each other. Elis and Kartikeya are also getting married to each other. Finally, all people are getting married whereas Bindusaar gets married to Dharma whereas Elis is getting married to Prince Kartikeya. Dharma is getting so upset and even though she is getting scared too by thinking that what will happen if everyone will come to know about this, then what will happen?
Chitralekha and Bhadra are getting married to each other. Finally, they come back to the mahal whereas Bindusaar is getting shocked to see Chitralekha there along with Bhadra and then he gets angry to see Dharma besides him. Actually, Bhadra and Chitra are coming there just to stop Dharma and Bindusaar's marriage because they know very well that Dharma is not ready to marry him.

Chandra Nandini 2nd October 2017 Written Episode Update:

Chitra is saying to all people that Dharma is doing all of this only for me and even though she did all of this only to do my safety. Chitra is saying to her parents that I married to my love and even I won't leave without my love and that's why I married him. Here Nandini slapped Dharma very badly. Chandra says to Nandini that not to do anything with Dharma because she is your daughter. Nandini says to Chandra that please don't come in between me and my children matter.
Nandini brings Dharma inside and shouts on her very badly by saying that nobody will understand you and your sacrifice because everyone is counted you as a servant and that's why you are doing all of this. Dharma says that I was forced to do this and that's why I took this step. She added that I also got one letter and that's why I took a step. Nandini and Dharma are trying to find out the letter. But they don't get this letter.

Chandra Nandini 2nd October 2017 Written Episode Update:

Chandra Nandini 2nd October 2017 Written Update Episode Future Twist

 

Nandini says that I don't consider this marriage because you are not happy with this marriage and even Bindusaar hates you too. Nandini says that I am going to talk to Maharaj to break this marriage. Here Helena and Charumati are trying to provoke Bindusaar against Nandini and Dharma. Here Chitra's parents are saying to Chitra that we have to go to talk to Maharaj and will dismiss this marriage.  Chitra says no. Kartikeya is coming there and says that I support my sister in her decision. Here Chandra is coming to talk to Bhadra and says him that I am with you in this decision. Bhadra is getting so happy. Chandra and Bhadra are coming to meet Chitra and her parents. He says that I am ready to accept my daughter-in-law Chitra for my Bhadra. Chitra is getting so much happy. Bhadra and Chitra are touching Chandra's feets. He gives his blessings to Chitra and Bhadra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.