Thursday 21 September 2017

Beyhadh 21st September 2017 Written Update Episode Future Twist

Beyhadh written update 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update Twist Future story of Beyhadh. Spoilers & latest news/Update on TellySerialUpdates.com
The serial starts with the scene in which Arjun says that our past will never come back in front of us. Even though I will never show you anything which may be related to our past. Saanjh says that I want my past back and even though I just want to my duffer back into my life, those open jipsey drive, enjoying paav bhaji and all. Even though I just want my duffer and dusky back into my life.

Beyhadh 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update

Arjun says that our duffer will never come back because your duffer is getting dead and only Arjun Sharma is left here. He is the only one who will handle Maya in all aspects. I will take revenge to her in all aspects. Saanjh is looking so much tensed to see this changing avatar of Arjun who becomes a stone every time and he forgets all masti whatever they do in their past.

Beyhadh 21st September 2017 Written Episode:

Here Maya is planning hard to go out from the jail. She takes some medicines and kills her temporarily. All people bring her in the hospital whereas her body is putting in the dead body house. Then the doctor’s declared her as dead and then she gets up behind the doctors and then fired up that room completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.