Thursday 21 September 2017

Chandra Nandini 21st September 2017 Written Update Episode Future Twist

Chandra Nandini written update 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update Twist Future story of Chandra Nandini. Spoilers & latest News/Update on TellySerialUpdates.com
The serial starts with the scene in which Bindusaar is coming to Kartikeya’s room whereas he sees Dharma there. He gets so much anger to see her in Kartikeya’s room. Kartikeya says to Bindusaar that I called Dharma here just to give a massage to me because I had a pain in my back. Bindusaar says that we never call any woman in this area of Mahal. Kartikeya says to Bindusaar that I was unaware by this but Dharma told me but I didn’t hear her words.
Bindusaar says to Kartikeya that she is not your praja, she is a Mukhya Maharani of my wife Charumati. Dharma is going away from there. Later Bindusaar is looking at Dharma angrily. Here Nandini is about to fall down because she is getting weak very badly. Dharma is coming there and catches Nandini. She asks Nandini that is she feeling weak?

Chandra Nandini 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update:

Nandini says that I am feeling weak because I didn’t eat anything yet because I am on fast today. Dharma asks for whom you are keeping this fast? Nandini says that I am keeping this fast only for Chandra and even I feel so good to go close to him. This is getting so much touchy for me and that’s why I am feeling all of this. Dharma asks it means you accepted that you are Maharani Nandini. Nandini says yes.

Chandra Nandini 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update:

Here Apma hears their conversation and then she starts to eat the food. Apma is coming there and then asks why are you eating this food like this?  Helena says that Nandini is keeping fast for Chandra then why I keep this fast. Apma is making a plan against Nandini again. She says to add this in Nandini’s water and due to which she will be getting confused about her identity. During the pooja, Helena says to Nandini to take her Kalash and then do this pooja first. Nandini takes the kalash and starts to do pooja. Chandra is also with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.