Thursday 21 September 2017

Kumkum Bhagya 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update Future Twist

Kumkum Bhagya written update 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update Twist Future story of Kumkum Bhagya. Spoilers & latest news/Update on TellySerialUpdates.com 
The show starts with the moment in which Daasi is coming in the hall room and then she is looking so much tensed. Everyone is asking her what happened? Daasi says that I caught Purab and Disha with some other situation. Actually, they are living in a Hotel Pavilion. But why are they living there? Abhi says that Purab and Disha don’t spend their first night. So that’s why they went there to spend their first night.
Abhi asks Daasi that what happened? Where did you meet them? Daasi says that I was trying to call Purab and Disha because I want to go to the Gurudwara today. But they were not picking my call. But when I went Gurudwara then I saw Purab and Disha on the way. So that I followed them and then went to the hotel where I saw them so much tensed and shocked too.

Kumkum Bhagya 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update:

Alia and Tanu are getting shocked to see all this support of Pragya when she says to Abhi that you have to ask Purab about his problems because he is your small brother. So that you may go and brings Purab-Disha here at this home. Alia and Tanu are getting shattered very badly. Tanu says to Alia that Munni is getting changed completely and even though she is changing her statement all the time. Alia says that I will press Munni’s injury very badly and then she will walk on her right track.
Abhi aka Shabbir Ahluwalia is getting angry a lot when he comes to know about the Purab’s house burning accident. He shouts on Purab by saying that why didn’t you tell me about this. Purab is trying to make everything normal and especially he is trying to make Abhi normal. Abhi asks Purab to come back to the home with me. Purab says that I will not come with you because I don’t want to become a burden on you. Abhi shouts on him very badly.

Kumkum Bhagya 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update:

Here Daasi says that Purab is so much stubborn and that’s why he will not come here. Mitali says that he will listen Pragya and then he will come to this house at any cost. Daasi says that no Purab will not hear Pragya, he will listen Abhi only and that’s why he will not come back to the house now. Dasi asks Dadi that you tell me whom Purab will listen Abhi or Pragya? Dadi says that he will listen Pragya only and he will come here also. Today I will welcome my two daughter-in-laws and then my house will get full with lots of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.