Thursday 21 September 2017

Ishqbaaz 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update Future Twist

Ishqbaaz written update 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update Twist Future story of Ishqbaaz. Spoilers & latest news/Update on TellySerialUpdates.com
The serial starts with the scene in which Anika aka Surbhi Chandna says to Shivaay that I am going soon now and I will come back soon. Shivaay says that I know very well that you are getting die to marry me. Anika replies that I already die in love and that’s why I am dying to marry you because I just want to become of someone whom I belong to.
Here Rudra is reaching to some marriage venue and then stops the marriage by saying that you don’t want to marry anyone else because I don’t have any problem with your age. So please break this marriage now and don’t do this marriage now. Groom is getting angry and asks Rudra that how is he? Rudra says him to keep quite.

Ishqbaaz 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update: Upcoming Story:

But when Rudra opens her face when he finds out like she is not Bhavya. He is getting shocked and then goes out from the marriage hall. He is coming to the Railway station and then stops Bhavya from going anywhere. She says that I have to go for my next assignment. Rudra says her not to go anywhere because he is coming here to take her to Mumbai.

Ishqbaaz 21st September 2017 Written Episode Update: Upcoming Story:

Here Anika and Gauri are reaching to the village along with gifts just to attend a marriage. This is Dadi’s village whereas they are coming to attend a special wedding. They are feeling little awkward there because all ladies are treating them like villager ladies like to cover their head and sit silently. Here Shivaay and Omkara are talking to each other about their wives. Omkara says that Anika changed you completely. Shivaay says that exactly, Gauri has changed you completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.