Thursday 28 September 2017

Chandra Nandini 28th September 2017 Written Update Episode Future Twist

Chandra Nandini written update 28th September 2017 Written Episode Update Twist Future story of Chandra Nandini. Spoilers & latest News/Update on TellySerialUpdates.com
The serial starts with the scene in which Dharma is saying to Nandini that I am getting shocked very badly by saying that Rajkumari Chitra loves Bhadraketu and after that, her parents are forcing her to marry Bindusaar. Nandini says that it's wrong because it's really bad to separate two lovers from each other. Nandini added that if she loves Rajkumar Bhadraketu then she will definitely marry Bhadraketu instead of Bindusaar.
For this, I have to talk to Chitrakala's parents just to stop all of this. Dharma says to Nandini that you have to talk to Maharaj first instead of anyone else. Nandini says that no, I have to talk to Rajkumar Bindusaat first because he is having a soft heart and even though he is able to take every decision for right or wrong. Nandini is coming to talk to Bindusaar about Chitra.

Chandra Nandini 28th September 2017 Written Episode Update:

Nandini says to Bindusaar that you don't do this marriage because Chitra doesn't love you because she loves Rajkumar Bhadraketu only. But her parents are not ready to hear her. So that's why we have to stop this marriage at any cost. Don't you marry her because she is not happy with this marriage. Bindusaar says that you are not my Choti maa then how dare you to talk to me like this. You have no right to me that you impose all these facts on me. But let me clear you that I will marry Chitra and I won't hear you.
Bindusaar says to Nandini that my father marries you only because of some political issues because your father was the prime enemy of Chandra and he married you just to take revenge from your father. Even though you were his enemy but after that, he started to love you. Nandini gets hurt very badly and then she comes to meet Chandra. Apma hears everything and then she informs Helena about this. Here Elis is getting ready for her marriage and then she comes to her mandap place along with prince Kartikeya.

Chandra Nandini 28th September 2017 Written Episode Update:

Helena is getting shocked to hear Apma's words and then she tells her to stop Nandini from going there at any cost. Chitra is talking to Dharma and says that I am not ready to marry Bindusaar here and there is only one option left. Dharma asks what? Chitra says that you will sit in the mandap at my place and you will wear my wedding outfit. Helena is passing through that place and she hears their conversation too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.