Thursday 28 September 2017

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th September 2017 Written Episode Update Future Twist

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein written update 28th September 2017 Written Episode Update Twist Future story of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Spoilers & latest news/Update on TellySerialUpdates.com
The serial starts with the scene in which Simmi is shouting on Kiran by saying that you are taking bad clothes for my daughter. Ishita is coming there and says to Simmi that I bought this dress for Ananya. Simmi says that I know you are always taking Kiran's side and even you are always protecting Kiran. Raman says to Simmi that you don't worry, I will bring a new dress for Ananya.
Simmi is saying to Raman that you are always taking  Ishita and her family's side. One side, you fight with your wife Ishita and another side, you can take Ishita's family side all the time. Raman says her to get relax. Simmi is throwing so many items on the floor. Suddenly, Toshi is coming there and she gets shocked to see all of this. Simmi says that I know my mother will definitely understand me and even she supports me too.

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th September 2017 Written Episode Update

Toshi asks Simmi that what are you doing this? Why are you throwing everything like this. Simmi says that I think I hope from a wrong side. Simmi is getting angry and then she is going to her room and makes a call to Param. He asks Simmi that what happened? What is going on? She tells everything to Param like how Ishita and Raman are making her life hell. Param is getting so happy to hear this. Here Toshi is taking everybody's class and asks that how dare you to do all of this.
After some time, Ruhi is coming thereby getting ready and even she is getting so much happy to see Toshi Bhalla. She hugs her and says that I am so happy to see you because I was waiting for you desperately. Toshi says that I was missing you very badly. Ruhi says that I am going to my new office today and that's why I need your blessings. Toshi is giving some sweet to Ruhi because she is going to her new work. But after that, Ruhi is going outside from there. Ishita is going behind Ruhi to the door but Ruhi won't get stop for her.

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th September 2017 Written Episode Update:

Toshi asks Ishita that how could you forget to give some sweet to Ruhi because she is going for a new work. Ishita tells everything to Toshi Bhalla and says that I am helpless and that's why I can't-do anything. Toshi says that you don't worry, everything will be getting alright. Here Ruhi is coming outside near to her car. Suddenly, Riya is coming there and meets Ruhi. They both are getting so much happy. Ruhi asks Riya that where were you? Riya replies that I was in the USA because of it as mumma's birthday and I was enjoying a lot. But today I am coming to give a birthday gift to Shitija because today is her birthday. Riya is going inside. Behind her, Riya new nanny says to Ruhi that Riya is telling a lie because Pooja madam took her to the USA for doing her admission in a boarding school. Ruhi gets shocked and decides to meet Nikhil just to inform him.
Suddenly, Raman is coming there and says to Ruhi that I am ready to give you Ruhi is coming to Nikhil's house and then she sees Nikhil while kissing another girl. Ruhi is getting shattered very badly and then Nikhil sees her too. He gets up and says to Ruhi that you are getting wrong because I didn't do anything. Ruhi gets angry and then she slaps Nikhil very badly. Raman comes there and says to Nikhil to stay away from my Ruhi from now onwards.
Ruhi says to Nikhil that I trust you a lot and even I loves you a lot too. But after that you betrayed me. Nikhil pleads Ruhi by saying that I didn't know this girl and she was forcing me to come near to him. Here Ishita is coming to meet Shagun and asks her that I know you guys are making some plan. Shagun says that no we are not planning something. Although, Shagun makes herself relax and happy too. Ishita doubts and then says that we will do pooja tomorrow of Navratri. So that you are invited to come in the function tomorrow. Shagun says ok. Here Ruhi is completely heart broken and hence she is crying very badly. Here Nikhil is throwing that girl outside his home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.