Thursday 28 September 2017

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 28th September 2017 Written Episode Update Future Twist

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 28th September 2017 Written Episode Update Twist Future story of Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi. Spoilers & latest news/Update on TellySerialUpdates.com
The show starts with the scene in which Sonakshi says to Dev that I took some decision like I will stay at home and look after Shubh also. Dev says that how could you do this? How could you think all of this? This is your one of the best and biggest government project which you got after a lot of efforts and hard work. But now you are thinking all of his.
Vicky is coming in his room and asks Elena that what is going on? Elena says that I am just checking out my emails. Vicky says ok. He asks Elena that what do you think whether Sonakshi bhabhi is doing right or wrong. I mean she is going to office by leaving Shubh at home because he is so small. As every woman is having a first work and that is to look after the house-children only. Elena looks at him.

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 28th September 2017 Written Episode Update:

Dev aka Shaheer Sheikh says to Sonakshi that I made some decisions and that is, I will look after the house because every woman can sacrifice her life for her children. But now I can change everything by taking all house responsibilities. Sonakshi says to Dev that we have to sleep now and will discuss this topic in an early morning. Dev and Sonakshi are laying down on the bed. Dev says that don't you think that I am in the sleepy mood and that's why I am saying all of this.
Sonakshi says that no I am not thinking all of this but it's really difficult to look after the house or a baby by staying at home. Dev says that I did a lot in my life, I have done a big business and all. But missed everything during Soha's time. But this time, I want to enjoy every moment like I want to stay at home and looks after the children. Sonakshi says it's not easy at all. Dev says that I am ready to whatever is so much difficult.

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 28th September 2017 Written Episode Update:

All family members are sitting at the dining table and ready for the breakfast. Dev is coming there. Ishwari asks him to sit along with her and does the breakfast. Dev is coming to talk to all family members. He says that I want to say something urgent and even I took some hard decision. Sonakshi will do her business and I will look after the house. Dev says that I will do all work of Suhana and Shubh from now onwards. Ishwari says what is this?
Radha Rani asks Dev that if you will look after the house then who will handle an office? Dev says that Vicky will handle all office work and I will look after the house. Vicky gets shocked and asks what is this bhai? How will I handle all office work? Dev says that you will do everything if you will put your 100 % efforts. Ishwari says to Dev that if you are already taking your decision then who are we? But let me tell you that your decision is wrong because society makes some decision like a woman may look after the house and a man will earn money. But you people are doing completely opposite of this rule. Dev says that we are a society and we are those who make rules. So that's why you are doing all of this. Dev says that we will do whatever we have decided.
Dev is going to Soha's room whereas she is looking at Soha and Golu whereas they are playing with each other as a couple. Dev is laughing at them when Golu shouts to get a tea. Soha says just wait for some time because I am making a tea for you. Golu says ok. Soha prepares a tea and then gives it to Golu. They both are playing with each other. Dev laughs. Elena comes there and says to Dev that I am proud of you because I support you in your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.